Again, two teams of Volunteers for Male and Female are taking a great role in all activities of the Organisation. They have been working very sincerly for the welfare of the Society with a spirit of Voluntarism in all walks of the Organisation without any discrimination of Sex, Cast, Race & Religion as full time workers and no Honorarium is taken in their life still from the Organisation for their benefit and most of them are from the poor family.
SOURCES OF FUNDING
- Income Generating Projects
- Public & Corporate Donation
- Govt. Loans
- Our own School
- Own Hospital etc.
TRAININGS ACHIEVED BY MEMBERS, VOLUNTEERS AND STAFFS OF THE ORGANISATION:
- Small Industries Service Institute (SISI), Takyelpat, Imphal, Ministry of Small Scale Industries, Govt. of India.
- Nehru Yuva Kendra, Bishenpur, Manipur, Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports, Government of India.
- NIRD, Hyderabad & Guwahati, Govt. of India.
- Central Board for Workers Education (CBWE), Palace Compound, Imphal, Ministry of Labour, Govt. of India.
- Community Food & Nutrition Extension Unit, Chingamathak, Imphal, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
- Chief Medical Officer, Bishnupur, Govt. of Manipur.
- Primary Health Centre, Ningthoukhong, Govt. of Manipur.
- Institute of Co-operative Management (ICM), Imphal, Manipur.
- Rashtriya Mahila Kosh, New Delhi, Govt. of India.
- NYK, Guwahati, Govt. of India.
- NIPCCD, Delhi & Guwahati.
- Vision Statement of Youths 2020 in Bhopal (India) from 29th to 30th May, 2001
- Resource Alliance, New Delhi
- National NGO’s Conclave under Ministry of Science & Technology on 9-10 December,2016 at National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi.